Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015

Music is life

My Top 10 Songs for…

Indie 
Birdy ft. James Young - Best shot
RHODES - Close your eyes
Of Monsters and Men - Crystals
Bear's Den - My Lair
Jarryd James - Do you remember
Jarryd James - Give me something
Mr little jeans - Waking up
Birdy ft. Rhodes - Let it all go
Troye Sivan - Wild
Troye Sivan - Yourh ( Live Version )


Rock
Nothing More - This is the time (Ballast)
Nothing More - Jenny
Nothing More - God went north 
Nothing More - First Punch
Nothing More - Here's to the heartache
Nothing More - Bullets and blue eyes
30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
Deftones - Diamond eyes
Linkin Park - Lost in the echo
Starset - My Demons



R'n'B 
Fetty Wap - Again
Eric Bellinger ft.2 Chainz - Focused on you
Justin Bieber - I'll show you
August Alsina ft. Bob - Numb
Remo ft. 50 cent - Why you mad at me
Post Malone - White Iverson
Drake - Hotline Bling
Selena Gomez - Nobody
Beyonce - XO (Live version)
Sevyn Streeter ft. Chris Brown - It won't stop


Pop
Gwen Stefani - Baby don't lie
MKTO - Classic
One Direction - Drag me down
Aura Dione - Geronimo
OneRepublic - I lived
Maroon 5 - It was always you
Years&Years - King
Years&Years - Worship
Justin Bieber - Out of town girl
Carly Rae Jepsen - Run away with me


Xoxo











1 Kommentar: